Account and services

Find support on extra Three services, like Three Insurance, Three Pay, My3, Three Business and more.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Have a Pay As You Go question? Read this first

There are 2 different plans on Pay As You Go. The Pay As You Go plan has been available since 7 July 2013, and the New Pay As You Go plan was launched on 12 March 2020. Each plan has a separate app and support options may differ slightly.   To avoid ...

NEW PAYG.png
StephR by Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 9 likes

Can't log in to Three app/website

I created an account on the Three app and got the passcode via  SMS. After that, every time I try to log in, I'd get "Oops. Those details aren’t quite right. Have another go." I tried this several times and just got the same message each time.So, I f...

Adding international calls to payg package

Hey guys! Sorry this may seem a dumb question! I’ve just bought the £15 unlimited mins, calls & 50GB data pack. I’d like to also add international calls and I saw somewhere for £10 a month I can get unlimited international minutes, but it won’t let m...

Keep my old number

I provide my pac to you sunday but my old no still not been transfered i want to cancel my old contract from vodafone but they said your new provider use your pac to transfer you no then your contract automatically canceled but you guys still not swi...

Arfan by Fledgling
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
How to use the community

The articles below contain helpful info about the community, ranks and badges, and who you'll meet on the community.

About Three Community
Ranks and badges
Meet the community
House rules

Let's talk

Check out what our moderators are talking about and join the conversation. 

Top solution authors