cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Offer for long-time customer - is this legit?

Rhiannon
Fledgling

I received a call today from 01156473601. The person said they were from Three and that as a long-time customer, they were offering to reduce my phone bill by 30% for the next 12 months. I didn't want to give my personal details so they hung up. Is this legit or a scam?

2 REPLIES 2
sc1999
Local celebrity

Spam. If in doubt say i am not sure that this call is legitimate and hang up. The look up the customer service number and ask for the fraud department.

SuziM
Employee
Employee

Hi @Rhiannon@sc1999 is 100% right - this is not one of our numbers and you absolutely should never give out personal details if you're even slightly unsure. 

It's not something for our Fraud Department, but you should block this number and keep control of your account by making sure to only upgrade or make changes when you contact us yourself. You've done the right thing here by hanging up and reaching out for advice.

You can see more information about these types of calls here: Dealing with nuisance calls and spam

If you're ever in doubt about anything else, feel free to come back to us here or catch us on Twitter or Facebook.

We got your back gurl! ❤️

SuziM x