cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order cancelled 23.45 night before delivery

Bex1981
Fledgling

I ordered a iPhone 15 pro max on 24/08/24 as my contract is ending I went through all the motions ( security credit check etc ) all had gone through and I was told that DPD would deliver new phone on 28/08/24 . I go to check my emails this morning and there is now a email saying my order didn’t go through and it’s all been cancelled. This email was spent 23.45.on 27/09/24 

I was not given any info about e-signings or sending proof of ID 

has anyone else had this ? feeling stressed about it now I have been with 3 since the iPhone 6 gotta be over 10 years I have been a loyal customer and even though I probably could have got a phone cheaper I still stayed with 3 as I find it easier to go through them instead of doing a whole new contract somewhere else ,  although I may have to change my mind if this isn’t resolved quickly 

1 REPLY 1
JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Bex1981,

I'm sorry to hear about there was an issue with your order. Did you receive any update in the meantime, or were you able to get in touch to find out more about what's happening with your order? Please let me know if you still need any help with this.

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.