cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment Taken Twice

Samuelknight19
Fledgling

Hello three has took 2 payments from me this month i paid  through the app on the 18th of january they took another payment on the 22Th i have contacted them and they said i had to wait a few days it has been over a week and a half and still not refunded me my money but yet they have credit my account which i dint want that i want my refund they said they have said they have sent a refund over which i should be getting soon But yet not recived anything and been over a week if this does not get resolved i will be leaving three and closing my account with use it is a Joke now 

5 REPLIES 5
sc1999
Local celebrity

I assume that you have a direct debit setup. If this is is case why did you pay via the app as well? 3 handle millions of payments per month and the DD is automatically taken and is not stopped because you manually make a payment.

Samuelknight19
Fledgling

bro no one asked for ur opinion if im honest 😂

Anonymous
Not applicable

If Im honest you got it anyway!

sc1999
Local celebrity

When you posted what did you expect? I am sorry that the community did not rise as one and demand you be compensated.

Anonymous
Not applicable

You’ve effectively paid twice by your own volition. It clearly says that if you have a d/d set up you need do nothing. Instead you manually made a payment through the app presumably thinking it would stop the direct debit being taken. Even if you were to have paid via 333 it clearly states that if you make a payment via that method Three will still attempt to collect a d/d. You benefit from a £5 monthly discount paying through your bank and you would do well to leave it as such. As your account is now in credit I very much doubt you’ll get a refund. I wish you luck in trying.