cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Proof of usage

Madmaxior666
Fledgling

Hi my phones wallet and personal belongings was stolen on 18th may 2023.i chat with 3 on 22nd and was told it will be blacklisted in 47 hours. From that moment im going through hell with advisors, supervisors and management in India Three call centre. As my phone in from amazon whom is not included IMEI number on invoice i am treat it by Three like i try to blacklisted stolen or not mine phone. I send invoice from amazon and email from them confirming that this particular phone with this IMEI number was bought by me. Still its no no and no from them. Even my insurance accept invoice from amazon but not three. So my stolen phone is still not blocked, i got no proof of usage and blacklisted. Any help any advice? 

1 REPLY 1
JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Madmaxior666,

I'm really sorry to hear about this theft, it must be a really distressing situation, and these delays with receiving your proof documents can't be helping. I'll do my best to help get this back on track. We can't issue these documents from the community directly, but I'll send you a private message to direct you to a team that can help.

To view your private messages on the community, click on your avatar image in the top right of any community page, then "Messages".

Thanks,
JonathanB

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.