cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refund request runaround

Gem222white
Fledgling

I've requested my account credit to be refunded 3 times and still not confident it will ever happen. 

I spoke to an operator on live chat early last week and requested a refund, was told this had been raised but got cut off near the end of the conversation so I went back on live chat to check that it had definitely been requested and was advised yes it had. No refund received, so I contacted on Friday and was told that the refund hadn't actually been raised but this time they would action it.

Checked today and the credit is still on my account so thought I would check if this was being processed. Told that in fact the person who had requested the refund on Friday hadn't put the correct amount so this had not been processed by the billing team. The person I spoke with today now says that they have put the refund through again with the correct amount. As I am unsure how I'm meant to trust this and expressed my scepticism, I was the forwarded to customer complaints who reiterated the previous issues and said that the refund would be with me on 6th Oct.I'm not confident that this will happen.

Anyone had similar and have any advice to ensure I'm not going to be re-requesting my refund every 3 days for eternity?

1 REPLY 1
StephR
Employee
Employee

Hey Gem222white, thanks for joining us here at Three Community.

I'm sorry you've had a such a crummy experience this past week, and can totally see why you'd feel sceptical at this point.

It sounds like there's a been an error, and a lack of clear explanation, with your refund request. The usual process requires a request to be submitted to our billing team. Once they review the details and the request is approved, most refunds should be processed within three working days.

It sounds like the right action has been taken now, but I've sent you a PM with further details so we can check up on that for you. 

StephR

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.