cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Smartwatch Pairing not possible on Three

Phil8969
Fledgling

Hi,

Just so it is out there for others to see and understand if they have a similar problem. Can you please confirm that Smartwatch pairing for a Samsung Galaxy 5 pro is only possible on the Three network if a Samsung phone is used, and as such the advise given by Samsung is therefore incorrect.

That's the latest I have been told by the Tech Team for why I cannot see or activate the smartwatch pairing add-on in either the My3 app, Three website or Wearable App.

2 REPLIES 2
Clever-Trevor
Established

It’s been like that for years! They cannot get it right - and, even if some say did go fine - they find when they want to swap watch or make any changes - it turns into a confusing mess 😞 

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Phil8969,

Here's a link to our official page on Smartwatch pairing. Our smartwatch pairing add on for Samsung watches is supported for Samsung galaxy phones and watches rather than Android devices from other manufacturers. If your Samsung watch supports connecting to other phones, you may still be able to pair when in Bluetooth range, but you won't be able to use our cellular pairing services.

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.