Account and services

Find support on extra Three services, like Three Insurance, Three Pay, My3, Three Business and more.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Best solution Mr

Hello just wondering if anyone could offer some help, I currently have a pay monthly account which has reached the end of its contract and a new pay monthly contract (with a different number) which I am unable to access as when i try to log in I am r...

Tom1 by Fledgling
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to log in

Hello, I joined three pay as you go a week ago. I tried to login my account but the app says I have not been registered yet. I tried to register but the register button does not work. I went to one of the stores and was told that my account was locke...

Pay monthly contract continuation

My husband has a three account on a monthly contract and has gone abroad to work for 5-6 months in New Zealand. He has had to remove his sim from his phone as he has been provided with a New Zealand sim and number to use while he is there. As long as...

AM10 by Fledgling
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to re-register on the Three mobile App

I am using the old Three mobile app, it’s now telling me to re-register, when I try I keep getting an error message, I don’t believe I provided an email address when I registered the number some 8-9 years ago, please can you help

Cannot speak to a human?

What the hell is going on with three? Stores are closing, you cant speak to a human, I cant top up, I cant do live chat. Three has taken money from me, stolen effectively and not changed my balance. 

trouble into the 2nd day post 'System update'

2nd day after the recent system update, and I'm still facing issues.Initially my data add on was gone on my balance, which forced me to top up because I needed to use the phone.Last night I found the add-on date was back on my balance and naively ass...

How to use the community

The articles below contain helpful info about the community, ranks and badges, and who you'll meet on the community.

About Three Community
Ranks and badges
Meet the community
House rules

Let's talk

Check out what our moderators are talking about and join the conversation. 

Top solution authors