cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

THE MOST USELESS,INEFFICIENT,UNPROFESSIONAL,IRRESPONSIBLE PROVIDER EVER

Kainaaz
Fledgling

My number has not been reactivated after i suspended my phone on losing my phone for the past 10 days..changed 4 sims, went to the three shop 3 times, waited for a sim card to be posted as suggested by the complaints manager after 7 days of my number not working and had to wait for 4 days as there was a bank holiday and after it arrives at 4 in the evening today it still doesnt work. This is my WORK AND MAIN NUMBER and I have gone through every possible loss and now without my permission I have got an email saying the case is closed.HOW DARE THREE DO THAT??? The WORST ever provider. I will sue them for what they have put me through and will discontinue all my accounts with this useless, inefficient, unprofessional, irresponsible provider.Three has cost me so much of damage and loss it is not funny. I will make sure I spread the word and make sure nobody ever ties up with this useless Provider

1 REPLY 1
Avondale
Rising star

@Kainaaz 

OK so things have not gone according to plan. Maybe @JonathanB can get your case re-opened and put you in touch with someone with the knowledge to resolve your problem.