cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Three+ Northern Ireland advanced concert tickets no longer available for tickets in south of ireland

pauljholden
Fledgling

I've been with three for years, and up until recently if there was a concert in dublin I'd've been able to nab some advanced ticket sales, but now, three+ has split UK and Ireland concerts so UK gets concerts in the UK(Obviously) and Ireland gets Ireland (also obviously) but here, in Northern Ireland, it's far easier to get to concert in Dublin than one in Leeds or Edinburgh or wherever in the UK. 

I've contacted three online who say "contact three ireland" but three ireland I presume won't talk to me (but I'll give it a go).

I'm assuming noone has made a fuss of this because it sort of slips past your radar, it's only if you really dig in and try (for example, the Dublin Lana Del Ray concert) that you spot that you're no longer getting access in NI to the more useful dublin concert ticket sales.

Anyway I'm hoping if there's some noise they'll fix this. So please post if you've found the same or maybe(MAYBE) I'm wrong and there's an obvious solution.

1 REPLY 1
sc1999
Local celebrity

Can you get a really cheap payg from 3 Ireland as this may enable you to get 3+ Ireland? This will allow you to download the Irish app.