Account and services

Find support on extra Three services, like Three Insurance, Three Pay, My3, Three Business and more.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Have a Pay As You Go question? Read this first

There are 2 different plans on Pay As You Go. The Pay As You Go plan has been available since 7 July 2013, and the New Pay As You Go plan was launched on 12 March 2020. Each plan has a separate app and support options may differ slightly.   To avoid ...

NEW PAYG.png
StephR by Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 9 likes

We’re having some problems

I haven't been able to log into my three. I've tried several different devices, I've tried wifi and mobile data, I've also tried incognito mode and other browsers

End contract notice and PAC

Have contract 3 mobile .it runs out Jan 2032 . Dont have date of exact end of contract as 3 does NOT make it clear.  First upgrade date is 28 December.  Presumably the 21st December bill is last as 3 mobile bill is paid ahead. Billed 21st month. So p...

Nsims by Fledgling
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Three+ issues 10/11/2022

Hi everyone, We have been made aware some customers are having difficulties connecting to Three+ and our technical teams are investigating this issue as a priority.  I've moved any related posts to this conversation, and will update this post as soon...

JonathanB by Community Moderator
  • 49 replies
  • 1 likes

Why can’t 3 get it right

I’ve been with Three for several years. I updated to a new plan based on an offer £14/month with 6 months half price. I received several letters each with the wrong plan details. Spent a long time with CS correcting it. First bill has arrived and gue...

Best solution Unlock code

I have confirmation that I own my 5g hub and it is not owned by three so why do I need a pin to get into it, does anyone know how to unlock the router from three especially when they do not own it

Dazzar by Established
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Contract information

Hello, I am on three contract for unlimited data and calls on a promo for £19 monthly, I will like to find out if i can also make international calls on this contract as well , calling Africa from the UK and how can I remove browsing restrictions if ...

Betty by Fledgling
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Social tariff

Hello,]Is anyone know if Three offers ‘social tariff’ plans for low income and benefits customers?

scorrrp by Fledgling
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
How to use the community

The articles below contain helpful info about the community, ranks and badges, and who you'll meet on the community.

About Three Community
Ranks and badges
Meet the community
House rules

Let's talk

Check out what our moderators are talking about and join the conversation. 

Top solution authors