cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Three just lost another customer

Jadecoral
Fledgling

Wow three...been with you for around 12 years and now i can no longer upgrade due to credit check.I've never had a great credit score but always managed to get my upgrade but now after all them years because my credit checked failed i cant.apparently the amount of years you've been with the company doesn't mean anything.while i understand doing credit checks surely if someone is not only already a customer but a long term customer that should be used in the decision because it proves we are good customers and pay our bills.really is disappointing but i guess i will have to now look elsewhere.didn't help the person on live chat was of no help,offered no kind of support and took forever to even respond.

2 REPLIES 2
MichaelP
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hello @Jadecoral 

We're sorry to hear about your upgrade experience and understand your frustration. As credit checks are subject to change on each occasion, we'd be unable to confirm why it was unsuccessful in this instance.

If you don’t think the decision is correct then you can submit a credit check appeal by email and include: 

• A recent copy of your credit file.
  • All addresses for the past three years.
  • Date of birth.
  • Any other relevant documents (for example, a copy of your driver's license, passport or bank statement). 

You should send the email and documents to credit.checking@three.co.uk. Once the email is received, you'll get a response in approximately 72 hours.

You can read more about our credit checks here.

Thanks,
Michael

Jadecoral
Fledgling

I understand stand that but i think its unfair when someone has been a customer for this long they all of a sudden cant get a new contract.its not even just me this also means i cant even renew my daughters contract either.three are going to lose alot of customers this way.there should be something in place for people that are already customers and that have always paid their bills!