cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Three pay issues

BLM
Fledgling

Having a problem with three pay. I last used it in June this year and haven’t been able to use it since. I’ve contacted Three so many times, like so many times. To be told “The credit limit is there and available, no problem their end”. I’m so sick of explaining the same thing over and over again. 
Every operator starts by trying to increase the limit their end and then resetting the limit. (Even though the spending cap limit has nothing to do with the credit limit of three pay). 
I’ve been told over and over that I have £200 available and ready to use. “Just restart your device and it should be ready to go”. 
Then to be told that it must be an issue with the services you’re purchasing from. 

I contacted the companies (feeling so daft doing so). They’ve all said that the payment would be processed successfully their end if the credit was available. So 100% an issue with the phone provider. 
Unbelievably frustrating!! 
I would rather three just admit that there’s a fault and that they have no clue how to fix it, rather than being fobbed off.

4 months left of the contract, 100% going elsewhere. Absolute jokers.

.. also, they’re shocked to hear that others are having the exact same problem. Do they even look at their forums?

0 REPLIES 0