Account and services

Find support on extra Three services, like Three Insurance, Three Pay, My3, Three Business and more.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Internet charges

I’ve received a message from three to say I have been charged £60.44 for internet charges I’m pay as you go?

Josky by Fledgling
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Horrible Three to loyal customers

So yet again every time I ring this horrible company they never answer my query, instead they reiterate the same old three rubbish that I am sick of. Cannot wait to leave this horrible, poor company that treats its loyal customers like idiots by over...

Using phone to open gate entrance at work

Like several staff at work we have a number touring to gain access to remote gate opening.I have the correct number and itvseems there is a block further down the process.The phone dials the correct number but it says the PIN is invalid.I've tried se...

smcc62 by Fledgling
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Scam text message

Got this message today. Seemed pretty obvious to me but thought it worth posting in case someone else is tempted to follow the link. 

DB8AC7D8-6A1A-4733-9D11-6FFB040A09C6.jpeg
JamesL by Fledgling
  • 3 replies
  • 4 likes

Three RIP offs

So last year three knew I was on an existing contract with them which meant I could have free data roaming abroad. What did they do? Well forced me to change my contract so that I no longer had this free roaming plus they did this to all my family an...

How to use the community

The articles below contain helpful info about the community, ranks and badges, and who you'll meet on the community.

About Three Community
Ranks and badges
Meet the community
House rules

Let's talk

Check out what our moderators are talking about and join the conversation. 

Top solution authors