cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Top up problem

Rubyharwood1
Fledgling

So last night I had brought 100 gig of data for £20 and the calls and Wi-Fi had worked for about an hour and now it is not working at all, I tried making a call and it is telling me my account balance is too low but it shouldn’t be as I had only just brought the 100gig yesterday?(last night)

what is going on?

if I’m going going the get the data and credit I paid for I would like my £20 back.

1 REPLY 1
PeteG
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hello there.

Welcome to the Three Community. 

Oh no, that's disappointing to hear. It sounds like the allowance was initially on there since you mentioned it was working at first. If I had to guess, it seems like the £20 went onto the account but wasn't converted into a pack; meaning the allowance you were using would have been coming straight out of the £20 credit amount. 

It's not possible to know for sure from here though as something like that would need access to your account to see. If you pop through to our Pay As You Go team, they'd be happy to check this out for you and see what's actually going on. You can find the contact options further down the page here.

Pete.

Three Community is celebrating our 2nd Birthday with a prize draw! join in here