cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When will my phone arrive?

jamways
Fledgling

Hi there, on the 24th of September I ordered a new phone and payed for next day delivery and was told it would be delivered on the 26th. It is now the day it was supposed to be delivered and I have not received any tracking info. After an hour of going through endless bots I managed to speak to a human on the end of the phone that told me it has been delayed for no exact reason and they have no idea when it could be delivered or dispatched. The only reason I ordered this phone is because it was in stock and would arrive this week, and now I am told I will have to wait some completely unknown length of time for my order to arrive - surely there has got to be more information out there for a company that literally just sells phones.

Any help greatly appreciated

1 REPLY 1
PeteG
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hello, Jamways.

That's not so good, I know how frustrating delayed deliveries can be, especially when there's no information available to fill you in on why it's delayed. 

Did your phone eventually come last night, or even today? 

Pete.

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.