cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wrongful issues with entering credit default against me

rdb_2024
Fledgling

First they changed prices randomly, leading to my debit arrangement going awry. Then some bills got paid a little late. Unfortunately the bill for July 2024 was not paid on time, but when I received a physical letter in September I paid it in full on the same day. Now, I'm seeing a default entered against me in my credit report, There have been no other communications whatsoever. Can someone please let me know how I can get this removed from my credit file? 

1 REPLY 1
JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @rdb_2024,

I'm sorry to hear this. If you've settled the balance this will usually change to a late payment rather than a default, but Credit Reference Agencies only update files every 30 days, so if this payment was made this month then it is likely still waiting for your next update to happen.

If you think this relates to an error on Three's part, please let me know a it more about what's happened. You said your prices changed randomly?

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.