Account and services

Find support on extra Three services, like Three Insurance, Three Pay, My3, Three Business and more.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Have a Pay As You Go question? Read this first

There are 2 different plans on Pay As You Go. The Pay As You Go plan has been available since 7 July 2013, and the New Pay As You Go plan was launched on 12 March 2020. Each plan has a separate app and support options may differ slightly.   To avoid ...

NEW PAYG.png
StephR by Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 9 likes

Final bill/early termination

Hi, any billing/contract experts on here that could look at something for me, I’d be grateful! I’m nearing the end of my two year contract….and I’m leaving three for another provider. My new device arrives tomorrow and I got a PAC code by text this e...

Wrong MSISDN

I originally ported to Three from another network and elected to retain my previous number. However the MSISDN on the Three SIM is wrong and does not correspond to my Three phone number. I had visited a Three store to get the MSISDN on the Three SIM ...

Aridad by Fledgling
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Add on expiration date

I have an  unactivated 30 day add-on in my queue that says it expires on 15/9. Does it expire automatically on that day or 30 days after it is activated? Thank you.

gehrett by Fledgling
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

PARENTAL BLOCK

PLEASE  PLEASE REMOVE THE BL,OCK FILTER THING I TRY CRAD ENTER, IT NOT WANT MY CARD I OPEN A LIVE CHAT IT BASICALLY TOSSED ME OUT THE THREE APP?  THE PASSWORD ARE NOT GOOD FOR US I HAVE WASTED THIS  ENTIRE MORNING

Three+ Presale tickets

So I can't seem to get the Three+ presale tickets reward, I've looked into it and it says to message 'PLUS' or 'MUSIC' to 51020 but that comes up with an error so can't send to that number and I can't find the presale tickets reward in my three+ app....

Steven20 by Fledgling
  • 12 replies
  • 1 likes

Problem cancelling add ons

Hello, I need help cancelling an add on. There is no option to do so through the App. I've seen that this is a recurring problem from these chats. I tried to do it last month and got charged, it will renew tomorrow again and I have no control over it...

E2D67544-6D0F-417D-9AC8-8EEDC9DB7CF7.jpeg
natq by Fledgling
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

setting up call forwarding..

I have iPhone 12. In the past I have gone into "phone" and set "call forwarding" to my skype number, no problem.Can't do it now. Can it be done remotely? very annoying, I have good wifi but can't receive calls ,,, grrrrrrrrrrrr.  yes i can make them ...

Data is not activated

I am an international customer who uses prepaied sim.after i used up all of my 5 gb datas, I did 'add-on' twice a few days ago.so i can see my history that i paid on my three account. but i cannot use my new data at all.i think my new data is not act...

hyemi by Fledgling
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
How to use the community

The articles below contain helpful info about the community, ranks and badges, and who you'll meet on the community.

About Three Community
Ranks and badges
Meet the community
House rules

Let's talk

Check out what our moderators are talking about and join the conversation. 

Most liked author
Top solution authors