cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cancelled contract a month ago but still billed then and again now for £30 each time

jp1
Fledgling

i cancelled my contract via my3 chat and cancelled the direct debit a month ago.

I have received 2 £30 charges via email since, I paid the first one begrudgingly via bank transfer but they sent a second one now, it seems they have not cancelled my contract at all.

I am being threatened with debt collectors if I dont pay every month, on top of that my bill was £25 not £30.

This is fraud and i am not paying a penny, my phone has been switched off since I made the initial chat to cancel so I am paying for nothing.

What can I do?

6 REPLIES 6
jp1
Fledgling

i was out of my contract period btw

jp1
Fledgling

if something is not done about this shortly I will be contacting offcom and the police

Avondale
Rising star

The police won't be interested as it is not a criminal matter ; they might even accuse you of wasting police time. I'd suggest a formal complaint to 3 so that the matter can be properly examined. 

jp1
Fledgling

of course its criminal, they are stealing

JohnD
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hey @jp1 

I'm really sorry to hear about what's happened. It does seem like the account is still active. I'll send you a PM to get you in touch with some colleagues that can help.

To view your private messages on the community, click on your avatar image in the top right of any community page, then "Messages".

Thanks,
John

NicoleCindy09
Fledgling

Did you sort this out? I'm in the same situation