cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"You've now reached your monthly credit limit"

CFC1
Fledgling

I'm trying to call the Channel Islands from the UK.  I receive the announcement "You've now reached your monthly credit limit...You'll need to make a payment"

I pay monthly, I don't have a spending cap, all bills are paid up front, on time.

What does this mean?

3 REPLIES 3
Paddiewack
Superstar

With the caveat that I could be totally wrong here;this is what I THINK is occurring. There is an overall credit limit set by Three that is entirely separate from any self imposed spend limit or whatever. So I’m assuming you’ve reached that limit because as you know calling the Channel Islands is a chargeable call. Check with customer service but if I’m right you’d be better off buying an add on which includes calling out of bundle numbers.

MZone
Rising star

All accounts have a credit limit based on your credit score as Three need to make sure you are able to pay your bill. You need to contact live chat or call 333 to discuss this. 

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @CFC1,

Were you able to check out your credit limit with customer services, as @MZone and @Paddiewack mentioned? Please let us know if this solved this for you, or if you still need any help.

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.