cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

upgrade promo for flip 5 disaster journey

seanachie
Fledgling

ok i get the email offering a flip 5, guaranteed trade in of £300, zero early upgrade and a set contract rate with free ear buds ( woohoo).
i had to respond by end of july. so i rang on 26th july to go ahead with deal as the web wouldnt let me in. apparently it wouldnt let three in either as the system was being upgraded and my details were being "ported" tot he new system.
they told me i would have to ring back on the 7th august after porting, and the "nice" man told me that the offer would still be guaranteed as i had agreed to it before the deadline.
deadline came, i rang and was told i had missed the offer and that even though it was on my account notes as "guaranteed" and i had "accepted and was being moved to new contract" i had missed the offer<???> . then i joined the great unwashed in the compliants queue. several calls later it and emails to proof@ there still seems to be some confusion over if the offer is valid as i had accepted it, if they can offer me something else but having to pay an early upgrade fee ? i have told them i want the offer i am apparently now on and any fudging by them will be a breach of contract and other legal stuff.i also received an email offering insureance for my new "flip5" that hasnt even been sent.
3 weeks later, no resolution , no new phone, no useless ear buds, etc am i alone?

3 REPLIES 3
Avondale
Rising star

@seanachie 

Hopefully @JonathanB will be able to help you.  

seanachie
Fledgling

still no solution

Avondale
Rising star

@seanachie 

Hopefully @JonathanB will pick this up now.