cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Heatmiser Hub Connection Issues

Garyhun
Fledgling

has anyone successfully connected their Three 5G router (Zyxel) to the above heating hub?

Best solution
Best solution
Garyhun
Fledgling

Funnily enough I am going to reply to my own post because after some sleuthing on this site I found a solution that works.  

So if you have the same issue, the solution is to log on to your router as admin and then go Network Setting>Broadband and then click on Modify in ETHWAN.  In there just change to IPv4 Only in the general setting and that's it.

View solution in conversation

2 REPLIES 2
Best solution
Garyhun
Fledgling

Funnily enough I am going to reply to my own post because after some sleuthing on this site I found a solution that works.  

So if you have the same issue, the solution is to log on to your router as admin and then go Network Setting>Broadband and then click on Modify in ETHWAN.  In there just change to IPv4 Only in the general setting and that's it.

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Garyhun

Glad to see you found a solution, and thanks for taking the time to confirm what fixed it. Hopefully if anyone else has an issue with that heating hub, or similar devices it goes onto help them too.

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.