cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mr Wardy

Wardy
Fledgling

I've been with Three for just over two weeks, in my first week the signal went down for about 12hours when I was trying to purchase something on Gumtree by the time it came back the item had gone.Then I had many issues with registering with Three for about two hours, didn't seem to recognise my email address.The next day tried to phone Three shop which I dealt with locally the message almost straight away was "Nobody here to answer your call.Good Bye" 3 times I called this number no answer!

I then phoned twice 0333 I found it difficult to get the right department with just having a broadband account?

And then there are all the numbers I have with Three.

I have my Order number, Ref number, original ID number,Three Account number,Broadband Number and My mobile Number .

I then had to deal with SafeSearch couldn't do it online or through the app had to call again.

Its been quite stressful for a pensioner!...Nightmare comes to mind...

1 REPLY 1
KateS
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hey @Wardy,

I'm sorry to hear you've had issues since joining.

In future, if you need support, you can reach out to our Home Broadband team directly via live chat or by calling 0333 338 1003. If you provide your Home Broadband account number or mobile number associated with the device, they'll be able to help. 

Thanks,

Kate

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.