cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PS5 not connecting to internet

RyanBeves
Fledgling

About 2 weeks ago my PS5 stopped connecting to my internet even though every other device connects and works to the internet. I’ve read multiple other posts about this and get the impression I need to log in to the three admin page to change the setting but when I put this (192.168.8.1) into the browser nothing loads leaving me with no options to get this fixed please can someone help me 

• 5G
3 REPLIES 3
Limera
Active

Hi @RyanBeves If your 3 router is the same as mine then it's 192.168.1.1 that gets you into the router configuration pages.

RyanBeves
Fledgling

When I type this into my browser the page doesn’t load.. I’ve tried google and safari m.. does it have to be on a laptop or computer? 

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @RyanBeves 

Technically any device connected to your router and that has a browser should work. The admin pages aren't always optimised for mobile though, so you may find it a bit awkward to navigate.

If you've got the Zyxel router then you can also try the Three Broadband App, or there is a ZTE app for routers too. These might work better if you're dependent on using a mobile or tablet.

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.