cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Returns label needed urgently

Gill_1
Fledgling

Hi all - I know there have been other posts about this but I couldn't see any solution.

I need to return an unwanted ZTE MF286D 4G router because it doesn't work with any smart tech making it pointless IMO. However, Three keep promising a DPD returns label and nothing turns up. I have spent days of my life on this pointless router upgrade and I just want to get it off my desk now. I'm going away tomorrow afternoon and if I don't get a label before then I won't be able to return it... then I'll get charged etc.

Please, please, please can anyone tell me how I can generate a DPD label? Is it worth contacting DPD themselves?

Thanks...

1 REPLY 1
Jonathan1
Active

I’m having the same issues as you.  Was told I would receive a returns label from DPD within 24 hours and almost a week later still nothing.  Have called and chatted online but to no avail and just told to ignore any requests for payment that come in the meantime.  I have cancelled my contract in the 30 day money back guarantee period but have zero evidence that I’ve actually done this.  Three tell me I will only receive confirmation that I’ve requested a cancellation after they’ve received the hub back - which at this rate could be a long way away!