cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need a returns label to return 5G router

stu
Fledgling

Hi,

I tried out the 5G Home Broadband recently but cancelled within the 30 days money back guarantee period as although it was super fast late at night during the day there was too much contention on the mast meaning the download speed would drop to around 1Mbit and the ping was around 250ms.

Obviously now I am facing the same issue as many others in that no matter how hard I try, I can't get a returns label for love nor money.

@JonathanBcan you help? Thanks!

3 REPLIES 3
Jonathan1
Active

All I can say is good luck, as sadly (unless you turn out to be very lucky) you are now going to be for a fun ride.  I did eventually get my returns label and managed to get the hub back to three.  I thought that was finally the saga over but I have now started to receive text messages, emails and phone calls demanding payment.  I’ve called and been on chat and they tell me not to worry about it and just to ignore these demands!  They’ve even told me I don’t owe anything as I cancelled on the first day and returned the hub however clearly the different departments don’t talk to one another hence the constant payment demands, now also threatening my credit rating.  As I say, good luck to you and I hope you do better than I have so far ….

Sean2
Regular

Holding Three to account is challenging. One tactic I adopt is to go on Live Chat and then download a transcript of the conversation. At least then you have evidence of what was discussed/agreed.

Dave_P
Regular

If you re-order a return label because the first one didn't arrive, they open a second ticket. Now the returns dept are expecting two routers to arrive and they keep billing you for the contract, even though you were eventually able to return the router (and had the confirmation email that it arrived in good order). Keep an eye on you bill for charges for the cancelled broadband contract and ask for a refund if they have charged you.