cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Terrible signal in mobile broadband and buffering

Moss
Fledgling

I have been with them for more than three years and didn’t have problems before.

It has been a few weeks now that I am suffering from this terrible network issue, which I have discussed with them a couple of times.

Initially, they said there was a plan for work and then asked me to reset the device. After that, they sent me a replacement SIM card. turned out to be a lie from customer service, as I have had this issue since 4 weeks ago.

I can’t watch anything without buffering, and all video calls show a poor network.

Speed test shows less than 1 megabits most of the time.

It is such a waste of time and money to pay for this rubbish service.

3 REPLIES 3
MZone
Key player

Could be down to congestion on the mast you are attached too also could be down to the switching off of 3G. Have you checked the network status page for maintenance in your area. 

Moss
Fledgling

As far as I remember, there has been this message on the page since I got this hub, but I didn’t have any problems before. 
It still shows We're working on fixing an issue in this area at the moment. We're sorry for any disruption this may be causing!

they are going to send a replacement hub but I don't think this could fix the problem.

Mine is 4G hub ZTE. 

Paddiewack
Superstar

If you dial 333 option 4 option 3 option 3 again you can get through to tech support. Nothing fancy;but if pushed they can at least tell you a target date for the work to be completed. I too have Three broadband and had the same issue you’re experiencing including that ever so vague message on the network status page that you alluded to. I managed to find out when work was due to finish and by and large the date was adhered to.  MZone makes a good point as regards network congestion as that was the problem I faced. 
Best of luck.