Our new roaming giveaway is live find out more here!
Give us your feedback about how easy you've found getting ready to roam on the above linked article, and you'll be in with the chance to win one of 10, 7 day Go Roam passes to use in Europe and Around the World destinations. Prize draw open till 01 May 2024
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Three won't send me a label to return router

JessMartin10B
Fledgling

I had a one month contract on the 5G hub as I wasn't sure it would work at my address. It doesn't, as suspected. So I cancelled my contract after a month as per the contract I bought. 

I have proactively been trying to return the router. I have called and spoken to customer services a bunch of times and each time they say they will send me a return label in the post, or a DPD label via email. This has not happened! I can't afford to pay for the ~£100 fee for not returning it. 

What do I do? Is there an address I can send it to through tracked delivery out of my own pocket? I have done everything right as a customer. Looking at previous posts here this seems to be a very common theme that only seems to get sorted through social media complaints - but I don't use social media 

1 REPLY 1
MZone
Rising star

Call 333 or use live chat and ask to raise a complaint.