cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i've had it with Three

StephanieMc
Fledgling

I'm done with Three. Today I called up to conmplain about my mobile broadband dropping out over the past week. My speed has dropped and it's spotty. Only 2 mon ths ago it was still good and today i came out of contract.

Cue the awful experience of trying to engage with Three. Websites and apps that don't fit the html5 frame, 404 errors, advisors in India with hard to understand accents and not listening by sending validation codes as a text to my ROUTER. Seeing if i can upgrade only to see I can only upgrade plans in cost and not get a new router (to see if that's the issue) only for THE SAME PAGE to tell me i can't upgrade with what i currently have. So spotty and crappy is the best i can get with Three?

- sub-standard phone lines.
- noisy background in their cost cutting call centres.
- barely understandable accents.
- Three are not accessible to people with hand or voice disabilities.
- Their staff are incompetent and don't understand basic instructions. Ive been passed around by SEVEN people and 2 departments today.

All I wanted was to ask why my inbternet kept dropping (and YES I have reset my router several times) and possibly upgrade. I'm now going to spend my afternoon looking for a company to move my broadband and mobile to.
0 REPLIES 0