cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No way to contact customer care, no way to active smartwatch pairing

Pred
Regular

This is totally and utterly infuriating. I am paying for smartphone pairing but I cannot pair my Apple Watch with Three even thought it is live an active on my account! Any ideas how I can get thi

3 REPLIES 3
MZone
Key player

I activated mine recently with no issues but I know some people have had teething problems. Have a look at this thread here which specifically discusses Apple Watch pairing 

Gary
Involved

Please share step by step how you done this please 

MZone
Key player
  1. Log in to My3, make sure that you can access your online account. Register for My3 if you haven't already done so in the past.
  2. Make sure that your My3 password doesn't begin with a special character. You can use these anywhere else in the password but \<."$ etc at the start may cause one of the errors, so best to use upper/lower case, or a number as the first character.
  3. Check your software is up to date. iOS 16.1.2 onwards should work, but best to make sure you're fully up to date before pairing.
  4. Clear your cache, go to settings, Safari, "clear history & website data"
  5. Initially try pairing over mobile data, if this fails you can use Wi-Fi but it's best if the initial request comes from your SIM over the Three network.