cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Proof of Purchase and Proof of Usage

are
Fledgling

Hi,

I was required to obtain a proof of purchase and proof of usage by my insurance company and the customer service I have received regarding this has been awful.

Initially I opened a case using the 3 Live Chat but then 3 days later I received a notification that the case was closed. When I then chatted with an agent again on Live Chat they said that the previous case had been closed as no information had been uploaded to the ticket by the chat operator so I would have t go through the process again to log another case.

I did this on the 1 August and I still haven't got any of the documents back. Even though I was repeatedly told that it would not take any longer than 10 working days (which even in itself seemed crazy).

This is ridiculous as I need the documents to continue the process with my phone insurer. I am currently left without access to my phone including vital mobile banking apps due to this lengthy unexplained delay from 3.

Can someone please get in touch with me to escalate this so I can receive the documents today.

Regards,

Adam

2 REPLIES 2
sc1999
Local celebrity

The only people who can help are the moderators. Follow this link and send a message to Jonathon, the moderators have other roles in 3 so not sure what the speed of response will be.

(1) About JonathanB - Three Community

JohnD
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hey @are 

I'm really sorry to hear that it's taking so long to get your requested proofs. In case this still isn't resolved I'll send you a PM to get you in touch with some colleagues that can help.

To view your private messages on the community, click on your avatar image in the top right of any community page, then "Messages".

Thanks,
John