cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pushy Sales - Decent Deal

Mallow
Fledgling

I contacted the first Sales guy in which we managed to finally get 45 minutes into the call after a lot of misunderstanding and repeating myself - Got to the moment he was setting up my account and he said that there was errors coming up (not his fault) but he said he would call me right back in about 30 mins , in which I never received a call back.

I had to call back myself 3 hours later, in which I spoke to another sales guy, we got to the point where he was speaking about the phone and began upselling (his job, so can’t complain) they told me about the insurance in which I kindly declined FIVE times, and they were getting unbelievably passive aggressive, questioning my judgement.

Im appauled that this is the way they decide to treat their first time customers, I can only imagine when people have been with them for some time.

While my experience with the sales team was the worst I’ve ever had: The deal was better than my previous provider. If I hadn’t researched the phone prior to contacting I would have not switched provider or bought a contract since the experience was awful and I would’ve hung up

1 REPLY 1
Geluk
Key player

"appalled". All of them seeking to maximise their commission.