cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Watch Help

Flog1974
Fledgling

Hi, I have purchased a Samsung Watch 6, I'm having issues pairing it with my SIM, when I go to login on in the Set Up Mobile Plan in the the Wearables app I get the error message (see attached) I have contacted 3 they say I need to add Sim Sharing to my plan, I can't see where to do this, I also thought this was free?

4 REPLIES 4
Flog1974
Fledgling

problem.jpg

sc1999
Local celebrity

I think you have to have a sim sharing plan if you want to use the phone's airtime. If you just want to connect via Bluetooth then you don't need one.

Flog1974
Fledgling

I'm also struggling where to add this when I'm logged into my account, can anyone direct me to the correct place? Many thanks

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hey @Flog1974,

Sorry for any confusion this has caused. Adding your smartwatch pairing plan is triggered from adding the feature in the Wearables app, rather than separately logging into My3.

There's a bit more info and FAQs here: https://www.three.co.uk/support/sim-support/smartwatch-pairing-support

For the "one of the fields is missing" error there's a few things that will help, and once you successfully bypass this it should add your pairing add on. Here's some things to check/try.

Make sure you can access My3 on your browser of the Three App. It sounds like you've already done this.

If you're using a My3 password including special characters, try changing this to one that only uses Upper case, lower case, and numbers. 

Clear your history and browser data

Set your browser back to the default one if you installed an alternative one

When you next try to pair, make sure not to copy paste any info in, and if your info is autofilled, clear this off and enter it manually. Some customers have been saying this seems to be more reliable if you enter the password first, then the username/email.

Hope this helps,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.