cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zflip4 screen

Elliotmak
Fledgling

I have a zflip4 and the screen has slowly got worse, it's just over a year old I think, under contract and insured, but it's that bad I don't trust the phone anymore and I want a different one, willing to downgrade it's that bad. I work in engineering so the screen is too delicate for me, I've got ink smudges and lines down my screen and it's getting worse. I could probably pay a small excess fee and get it fixed through my insurance but I don't want the phone it will just keep happening, does anybody has any knowledge on trading the phone in whilst under contract 

1 REPLY 1
PeteG
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hello.

It's disappointing to hear you're having issues with the screen. There isn't a trade in process that can be used to exchange the phone onto another contract, or used to reduce the cost of a new contract. 

There is a Recycle service which can be used to recycle your existing phone and you get some cash for that, but the process is it's own thing and not tied to your contract. 

If you check in with the Support Team they can check what the cost of an early upgrade would be. Alternatively, if might be worth hanging onto your phone since you have insurance, this give's some piece of mind that if things go wrong, you should be covered. 

Pete. 

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.