cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iphone 15 Pro max Delay

FrMatty
Fledgling

i pre ordered the iPhone 15 Pro Max on the 15th at around 3pm after the site was playing up for so long… was expecting it to arrive yesterday, heard nothing from Three since and my order is still pending. Apparently some have been delayed and received texts, i’ve still recieved nothing from Three or DPD about it being delayed. Customer service have said it’s with DPD, then told me they ran out of stock and said they don’t know when they’ll have it back in, then told me i have to wait till october 18th then said it will be a few days… does anyone over there have a clue what’s going on? I paid for it to be delivered ASAP and at this rate I probably won’t be getting it at all. Very Poor from Three.

10 REPLIES 10
sc1999
Local celebrity

Some colours are out of stock and the high level of 15 sales have surprised Apple. Try a different colour.

LunaNoxFleuret
Regular

I’m in the same boat as you, paid for 15 pro max delivery today, no word on what’s going on. One advisor tells me it’s dispatched, the next says it’s not, and they don’t know when it will be. I asked for my delivery fee back, apparently it will be taken off my next bill. Apparently, even tagging Ofcom in social media posts isn’t making them speak up 😣

Coffeesurfers
Regular

Im in the same boat!  Ordered by phone a couple of minutes after 9am on the 15th and like yourself, the operator was beset with technical difficulties and had to keep calling me back when her systems were backup

I ordered x2 phones at the time...

 Natural Titanium Pro Max (for myself)
 Blue Titanium Pro Max (for my daughter)

and again like yourself, the 22nd came and went and no notifications from DPD or three.
Several calls and 
web chats contradicted themselves, some said it would be arriving before 11am, other said it would arrive in a couple of day.  On the third and final call to three customer services, I was advised that there was a stock issue and that it could be delayed by several weeks!

Perhaps I was being naive to expect that three, who heavily advertised the pre-ordering date etc did not have the necessary inventory to fulfil the orders!

Has anyone received a 15 pro max from three?

1.jpeg2.jpeg3.jpeg

Avondale
Rising star

@Coffeesurfers 

I believe that many O2 customers have been let down too : word is that Apple are prioritising their own direct sales. 

Went past an O2 retail store at 8.55am yesterday (Saturday). They were queueing around the block but I have no idea if that was to collect or to complain.  

Sabrinaconde
Fledgling

Im facing the same issue, ordered on 16th fist thing in the morning since the website was busy the day before. Delivery date schedule for 22nd September, and nothing from DPD to let me know the time slot, several call to Costumer service and 3 different member of staff guaranteed the delivery for the 22nd and that DPD would get in touch soon. Later on the same day, a 4th person told me that the delivery date was schedule for the 18th October… I lost it. I kept calling and all of them gave me different excuses for this mess, one even offered me £5 off my next bill, that’s a ridiculous joke. A text message later on telling me that they’re working hard to delivery the phones by 4th October. I couldn’t hold myself so I went to my Three Local store and the lady told me some costumer are getting the phone delivered tomorrow 26th September so I should chase Three as well. So it should be a stock somewhere, if someone is getting a phone delivered tomorrow, I also wants mine. If not, I’m cancelling my contract and go to EE as they have loads of stock 

Avondale
Rising star

@Sabrinaconde 

Have you checked the EE customer community to make sure that is correct ? 

Both Three and O2 seem to have issues as reported on their customer forums, so I'd be careful that cancelling with Three does not delay your handset for even longer. 

sc1999
Local celebrity

Didn't this happen with the iPhone 14, 13, 12, etc. It seems that Apple provide enough phones for a lucky few and then claim surprise that there is more demand than their sales team predicted.

Avondale
Rising star

@sc1999 

Is it a deliberate strategy to generate hype and pent-up demand ? 

sc1999
Local celebrity

I doubt it. Just bad planning and forecasting.