cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My samsung flip phone has decided to not open fully

Samantha21
Fledgling

Hello

My Samsung Flip phone has decided not to fully open and I am unable to use the top screen.

Do I contact Three as this is under contract or Samsung direct please to get repaired as under warranty?

Please can you provide me contact numbers to help assist.

Many Thanks

4 REPLIES 4
Geluk
Key player

Contact Samsung for service. Have you heard of google to ascertain their contact number?

sc1999
Local celebrity

What's the betting that Samsung say contact 3?

garetc
Involved

If you bought the phone off of Three then you should contact Three. You're not a customer of Samsung and the responsibility sits with Three not Samsung.

Citizens Advice on buying electronics

Your rights apply
to the seller
When you buy a product,
you have rights, but
these are with the seller
of the item, who may
not necessarily be the
manufacturer of the product.

If there is something wrong
with your item, don’t let the
seller tell you to go to the
manufacturer to deal with it.
It’s the seller’s responsibility
to resolve the problem for
you.

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Samantha21,

If you pop into a Three store then the staff will be happy to check if they can arrange a repair for you, or if you contact Samsung or a repair service authorised by Samsung, you could get this covered under warranty.

For Samsung devices, we also have a repair partner that you can arrange a doorstep repair with a mobile technician: https://threerepairs.co.uk/

All options are valid, but you should be aware that you can end up having to pay for a repair if it turns out to be some sort of damage rather than a fault.

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.