Our new roaming giveaway is live find out more here!
Give us your feedback about how easy you've found getting ready to roam on the above linked article, and you'll be in with the chance to win one of 10, 7 day Go Roam passes to use in Europe and Around the World destinations. Prize draw open till 01 May 2024
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Let's talk: Introductions

StephR
Employee
Employee

Three Community has been up and running for almost three months now, and things have gotten off to a great start! We've really enjoyed seeing you interact with one another, offering up advice and experiences to help your fellow community users 🤗

New member @EllieMae67's friendly first post got us thinking about introductions, and we realised we didn't have a dedicated space just for that. So we made one! We've merged Elliemae67's post to this one, to get us started.

So if you're new here or just want to say hello, introduce yourself in the comments below. Don't share any sensitive information of course (keep those House Rules in mind!) but say hey and let us know a little about you. 

It's your community after all, so come make yourselves at home 🤝

3 REPLIES 3
EllieMae67
Fledgling

Hi All

I've just joined 3 community. How is everyone? I'm from Wales Uk

jonthecourier
Fledgling

Hi Ellie. I thought I would give you a shout from Cornwall as no one else has replied, welcome to 3 and the Community I have been a customer of three for quite a number of years now and have always found them to be nice people and ready to fix things.   I have come in from outside as it's so hot down here and also expecting a call from the doctor just boring things, it's been nice to meet you so to speak and I'll look out for your posts. Best regards John

SarahC
Employee
Employee

Hey @EllieMae67 😊 

It's nice to virtually meet you! And you @jonthecourier. I'm checking from sunny Scotland...not often I can say that 😂 I hope you enjoy the community and find everything you need. 

SarahC