Our new roaming giveaway is live find out more here!
Give us your feedback about how easy you've found getting ready to roam on the above linked article, and you'll be in with the chance to win one of 10, 7 day Go Roam passes to use in Europe and Around the World destinations. Prize draw open till 01 May 2024
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Let's talk: Three app changes

StephR
Employee
Employee

Hey everyone

We wanted to let you know about some exciting changes we’ve made to your app experience, by adding a brand-new dashboard.

This dashboard gives you access to helpful features like a search function, notifications and offers, and links to other services like Three+ or our very own Three Community. All before you log in!

Many of our customers have multiple accounts with Three, and we wanted to make checking up on each of those a little easier. The new switch button means you can easily change which number you’d like to view in the app. Frequently used numbers will be saved in a handy drop-down at the ‘enter your number’ stage, so you can manage your accounts with ease.

The first time you update the app, you’ll be asked to pop in your mobile number. You’ll then be whisked off to the dashboard, to have a look at the new layout and features. When you next open up the app, you’ll be taken directly to the dashboard. Easy peasy!

Have a look and let us know what you think of the changes in the comments. We'd love to hear your thoughts.

10 REPLIES 10
sc1999
Local celebrity

Why? Yet another backwards step in the user experience.  So I open the app and do I see my usage data, no just adds for other things. To get get to my account I  have to login.

Am I missing a shortcut? When I open the 3 app I want to see information on my account so all this means is that I will use the app less because you are wasting my time, and trying my patience,  by putting another layer between myself and my usage data.

freddystarr61
Fledgling

excellent 

Clever-Trevor
Involved

Good update, would have liked an iPad version ( ie horizontal screen orientation rather than iPhone version ). Otherwise is great for multiple accounts 👍

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hey @Clever-Trevor,

Nice to see you on the community again. 🙂

I'll be sure to pass this feedback on. I do agree, it'd be handy to take into account tablets/iPads too.

Therion77
Fledgling

I want to turn on the adult content and it won't let me

PeteG
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hello, Therion77.

Welcome to the Three Community. 

If you've never had the adult content filter removed before, it's likely that you'll need to get that authorised first. You can do that by contacting our customer service team on one of the options here.
The team will need a credit card, or if you don't have that, you can give them permission to complete an Experian check. 
Lastly, you can pop into a local store with photo ID, and the store can verify you there.

Pete.

BA
Fledgling

When will business customers get access to the Three plus rewards app and My3 app ? It's unfair that it's advertised as Pay monthly customers can get it but business customers are not eligible for it.

StephR
Employee
Employee

Hi @BA, thanks for taking time to join us here at Three Community 😊

We’re working on making Three+ available to our Home Broadband, Mobile Broadband, and Business customers soon. We don't have any specific dates for you, but we'll be sure to let our customers know of any exciting updates.

Our Business customers can also get insight and analysis on mobile spend and usage with Three Analyst. Find out more about this on our Business support pages.

Maxwell
Regular

The changes have been very helpful thanks