Our new roaming giveaway is live find out more here!
Give us your feedback about how easy you've found getting ready to roam on the above linked article, and you'll be in with the chance to win one of 10, 7 day Go Roam passes to use in Europe and Around the World destinations. Prize draw open till 01 May 2024
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Save time with a Single Sign On to My3 and the Three Community

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Exciting changes are coming to the Three Community this year and the first one we're kicking off with is SSO....

Hi Everyone,

We're excited to announce that we'll be moving to a Single Sign On (SSO) system for the Three Community, so you'll be able to use the same login you have for My3 and the Three App to access the Community too. We've prepared some more info and FAQ's here to support new and existing members with the changes.

When's this happening? 

We’ll be launching this on the 27th of March

Why is this changing?

There’s a number of benefits including:

• One less log in to keep track of! Your log in details will remain synced up to your main Three account, and there’s no need to update details in more than one place.
  • Simple log in process; you’ll be prompted for your registered email and password when accessing the Three Community, the same as when you login to My3 on our website or the Three App.
  • Joining the Community is much more straightforward too. If you've already registered for My3, you won't need to fill in registration forms to join the community, simply link or create your community account the first time you sign on.

What about my existing Community username and posts?

Don’t worry, your existing Three Community username and profile can be claimed. When you first sign in on or after the 27th, you'll be prompted to enter your existing community username and password to link this with your My3 log in.

Please note, this option will only appear when you first sign in on or after the 27th, if you choose to create a new username for the community at this stage, you won’t be able to claim the old one later.

I’m new here, what’s this all about?

If you don’t have an existing community account, and sign up on or after the 27th,  simply log in, or register for your My3 account when prompted. When you see the option to link a community account, click on the option to create a username instead. This username is the name that’ll appear on your profile and posts.

I’m not a Three customer, but want to take part:.

Three Community is open to everyone to view, but to start conversations, send replies, or messages, you need to be a current Three customer. Everyone is welcome though, and we do want to hear from any customer new or old. If you’d like to join in but aren't a Three customer yet, why not pick up a PAYG SIM free of charge, or check out the latest offers on our shop pages?

I can’t sign in or register for My3: 

Please ensure that the email address you’ve entered on the log in or registration screen is the same one we have registered to your Three account. If you need to check which email is registered, or you're unable to log in or register, please get in touch here.

We hope everyone finds this a welcome change, and are looking forward to seeing our Community continue to grow as we continue to improve the service. We'd love to hear your thoughts on the changes in the replies to this article.

1 REPLY 1
Paddiewack
Superstar

Excellent! One less thing for people to moan about. Whatever will they do. 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️