cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Prize Draw – Happy Birthday Three Community!

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi everyone,

The Three Community is celebrating 2 years since our launch on the 27 June 2022, and it’s been great to see so many people engaging with the discussions, helping each other out, and providing valuable feedback to us.

To celebrate, we’d like to give a couple of Community members a present, after all what’s a better excuse than a birthday for gift giving? So to mark 2 years of Three Community, 2 lucky customers will be picked to receive a gift hamper each.

To enter, simply reply to this article telling us a little bit about your “favourite birthday memory”. Perhaps that's been a gift given or received, or time that you've spent with loved ones. Feel free to include images if you’ve captured the memory on your phone too! 

You’ll be automatically entered into our prize draw when you post a reply. The prize draw will close at 23:59 on 03 July 2024 and no comments will be counted after that. Two winners will be randomly selected on 05 July 2024 from all eligible entries.

We’ll drop the winner a Private Message between 05 and 08 July and we’ll announce the winners by their username once they have accepted their prize, by updating this post.  If you do not wish to enter this prize draw, do not comment on this thread. Full Terms and Conditions here.

To further commemorate the day, everybody who logs in on the 27 June 2024 will earn a unique badge for their Community Account. 

Thanks,
JonathanB

6 REPLIES 6
klhtanybryn
Fledgling

I remember having the gift I had always dreamed of on my 10th birthday - a BMX bike!  It was shiney and blue and I loved it! 

GaryA
Regular

As a student I went on an elective to North Queensland. Winter out there was hot and sweaty. I had been carrying my birthday present from my parents in my back pack for 6 weeks. On opening - a pair of jeans and a big woolly jumper. Happy days!

tarantella
Established

I can remember being thousands of miles away from home during a "significant" birthday. I was working on my own. When I got back from work the hotel manager called to say they were cooking me a special birthday meal......on the house. Very nice indeed !

MZone
Superstar

Had lots of good birthday memories such as when my wife took me to Liverpool for the Anfield stadium tour and I got to touch the famous sign that all the players touch leading out onto the pitch. But been sentimental I have to say my most memorable birthday was the birth of my daughter. 

Prime3k
Fledgling

My favourite birthday memory is from a loooong time ago. I got a Nintendo GameCube from my parents, and I adored that little console and the games played with friends around the same tv. Perfection.

Axel006
Regular

Best gift received was RC helicopter, it was amazing having that as a kid