Our new roaming giveaway is live find out more here!
Give us your feedback about how easy you've found getting ready to roam on the above linked article, and you'll be in with the chance to win one of 10, 7 day Go Roam passes to use in Europe and Around the World destinations. Prize draw open till 01 May 2024
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ready to Roam this summer – Giveaway

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Are you ready to Roam? 

Make the most of using your phone abroad with our Ready to Roam giveaway. 

We’re excited to give you the chance to win 1 of 10 7-day Go Roam passes to unlock your Three UK allowances in any Go Roam in Europe or Around the World destinations.  

To enter, comment on the thread below before 09.00 on 1 May 2024 to let us know how easy you find getting your device ready for roaming abroad is with Three. 

10 winners will be randomly selected on 2 May 2024 from all eligible entries. We’ll drop the winners a private message between 2 and 3 May 2024. Once all winners have accepted their prize, we’ll update this post with their usernames.  

If you don’t want to enter this prize draw, please do not comment on this thread.  View full terms and conditions.  

For more information on using a Go Roam pass and how to get roaming ready, head to our roaming support page.

43 REPLIES 43
MZone
Rising star

All the info I need is on the roaming support page for the destination I am going to. Great idea to have roaming passes to save money on the daily roaming charge. Looking forward to roaming like home this summer. 

5639julie
Fledgling

I am going to Greece in May. Just started looking at whether I can use my phone abroad and came across this post!

It would be great to win!!

Now I’m going to do some more research. Good luck everyone x

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @5639julie,

Good luck for the prize draw, and I hope you enjoy Greece next month!

How's your experience been in terms of finding info for getting ready to use your phone abroad? We're keen to hear any feedback whether it's to say everything was easy to find, or if there's been any challenges, we'd love to hear where we can improve things.

Thanks,
Jonathan

Bethan1995
Fledgling

I am also in Greece at the end of May and have been doing the exact same, easy enough to find information online to set up go roam. Have been with 3 for about 12 years now so would be great to win something 🤞🏻

shawny
Regular

Used to have the free 200mb data sim PAYG , which has stopped without notice, so to win this pass, would be great to receive - hopefully it has no expire date

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @shawny,

Please let us know a little about your experience of getting ready to roam to take part in this draw.  For example, we've included a link to our roaming support page in the post explaining the giveaway. Do you find this info helpful, or is there anything you think it doesn't cover? 

In terms of the passes that we're giving away, they would remain on your account till you activate them by using your allowances abroad. So don't worry they won't expire.

Thanks,
Jonathan

Doviedove
Fledgling

Going to Spain with children and grandchildren so roaming would be so useful. Found the list of countries very helpful and the days you can purchase.  Would be nice to be able to pre-book it?

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Doviedove,

Good luck for the prize draw. Great news, you can pre-book. If you add a Go Roam pass add on in My3, then it'll stay on your account, and only activate when you use your allowances on a Roaming network. 

Thanks,
Jonathan

Tel_69
Fledgling

Roaming should be free to all customers. It's just another way to make more money.