cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Assistance with 'data plan' - expiry Jan 1 2222?

skh1991
Fledgling

Hi all

Apologies if this post is vague, I am not very knowledgeable with this sort of thing. I have been on Three mobile Pay As You Go for years. I went on holiday recently and bought a 'data pack' for 10GB which supposedly expired on 20/06. I tried to purchase another one - but it was 'cancelled' as the other one was apparently still active. 

I noticed after 20th June that I could still make calls, text, use data etc. so I logged into My3 to see what was going on. It says my balance is 0.00 but I have Unlimited Minutes, Voice and Data which somehow expires January 1st 2222? 🤔

I'm a bit baffled as I haven't had any money removed from my account (it said the last purchase attempt was 'cancelled') but I still seem to be able to make calls and text etc on 4g with no issues. Have I somehow ended up with unlimited data for 100 years(!) 😂 or is this a serious error on behalf of Three?

Any advice welcome. 

1 REPLY 1
PeteG
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hello. 

Oh, that's a strange thing to be seeing. It sounds like some kind of error in the My3 data, although I'm not sure why it would still allow you to make calls using the allowance if it was just an error with the data on My3.

If you'd like to get to the bottom of it, you would need to speak to the Support Team on chat where they can access the account and look into it. 

Pete. 

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.