cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data Issue CF64

paulherts
Fledgling

CF64. Intermittent data last two days. Mobile and Three Home Broadband affected, and both myself and partner having issues. Live in an area with good coverage and 4G/5G is normally excellent 

Neighbours also affected. This seems to be a local mast issue - Cardiff Bay, International Drive. Random speed drops (normally 450mb). Sometimes websites take ages to load or don’t load at all.

Appears to be a 5G issue. Switching to 4G on mobile resolves the issue. Annoying as it’s been fine for the past 2 years. 

Please can someone escalate this. I can’t be doing with the ‘have you restarted your device’ questions from customer services. 

Best solution
Best solution
MichaelP
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hey @paulherts 

We're sorry to hear that you're both experiencing coverage issues in your area currently.

I appreciate that you've already used our Network Status checker. I'm going to send you a private message to request some more information.

This will allow me to run some additional checks for you.

To view your private messages on the community, click on your avatar image in the top right of any community page, then "Messages".

Thanks,
Michael

View solution in conversation

3 REPLIES 3
Geluk
Key player

Have you bothered to check their NETWORK COVERAGE page for local mast issues??

paulherts
Fledgling

Yes, and it states no issues reported. It's just very frustrating that I've had no issues for 2 years and now 5G is unusable.

Best solution
MichaelP
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hey @paulherts 

We're sorry to hear that you're both experiencing coverage issues in your area currently.

I appreciate that you've already used our Network Status checker. I'm going to send you a private message to request some more information.

This will allow me to run some additional checks for you.

To view your private messages on the community, click on your avatar image in the top right of any community page, then "Messages".

Thanks,
Michael