cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data finishing

Arsemarezene
Fledgling

I am experiencing a bad connection always use a Wifi when I am at home I only use data for some time when I am outside but still my data keeps finishing. Even the connection is too bad which is making me sick.   Also my plan is the value one, and I am supposed to pay 17 but every month I always pay higher either 20 or 18 what is happening is annoying.

2 REPLIES 2
Paddiewack
Superstar

So there seem to be two questions in your post and I’ll answer one by one. Firstly you’re saying  you have a poor signal outside so you need to check the Three status page for any issues in your area. Has the signal issue started recently or has it been going on a while? Secondly if you’re spending more than the cost of your plan you need to check your expenditure as something is pushing your bill up. 
If all else fails check in with customer service.

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Arsemarezene,

The coverage and network status checkers can be found here.

And if you download the Three App, or pop onto your online account on the Three website you should be able to find your itemised bills there. Please let us know if @Paddiewack's advice was helpful, both of those suggestions are a good starting point for looking into the issues you mentioned.

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.