cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to contact regarding planned works / transmitter removal ?

dougcsv
Fledgling

Hi The local base station all my internet routes through is in the path of a quarry...in the next few months the quarry will be needing to go through it. At that point if they remove the BS I'll have no network coverage (we have no phone or other broadband cable) The quarry say they have had no contact from the mobile company regarding their (the mobile co.) plans to relocate or replace the BS - I tried to find out if this was being addressed by contacting Three CS but it was a pointless conversation as they just could not understand the issue. How do I speak to someone who will actually know the situation and not just give me a load of flannel ? PS the next closest BS is probably too far away for connection.  TIA  

1 REPLY 1
JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @dougcsv,

Thanks for flagging this up. I'd like to get this over to some contacts for further investigation. I'll send you a private message to get some more info about the location of the base station.

To access your private messages click on your avatar image in the top right of any community page, then "Messages".

Thanks,
JonathanB

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.