cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

International

Anmolpreetsingh
Fledgling

I want know about i have contract for 2 years i will pay 24 pound every month and can i call international and it is unlimited or not

2 REPLIES 2
sc1999
Local celebrity

Unfortunately this community does not have access to peoples account information. If you log into your account, or check the information 3 sent or emailed to you then you will know what sort of contract you have signed up to. Below are 2 links to help answer your question;

Price Guides | Three select the type of contract you ahve and then download the correct price guide.

Check a call cost. - Text messages - Calls, email & messaging - Support - Three select your account type and enter the number you want to call and the cost will be displayed.

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Anmolpreetsingh,

Our plans don't have inclusive allowances for International calls by default, but you may wish to look into our Call Abroad add on, there's options for 100 minutes or Unlimited allowances, you can find out more details about these add ons and the default rates per minute, on this page about international calling.

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.