Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Network Coverage

dmason197
Fledgling

Will u ever be upgrading the network coverage in PO8 *** 

I'm fed up of always having weak and fluctuating network coverage in PO8 *** 

U say u are investing so much money into network upgrades but when will we ever see the benefits?

Kind regards 

Dean

**Moderator note - post edited to remove personal info - JonathanB**

• 5G
8 REPLIES 8
DanC
Employee
Employee

Hi Dean

Have you spoken to the technical support team at all about this, they have much more information on network upgrades and what’s going on, they can also log your issue to help resolve 

if you call 333 and pick technical support and explain what’s happening they can look into this in more detail for you. 

cheers

dmason197
Fledgling

I get the following speed test results on 4G It's very frustrating having slow broadband speeds and buffering on YouTube and BBC iPlayer

Screenshot_20220901-131119_Speedtest.jpg

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hey Dean,

Welcome to the Three community.

I'm sorry to hear that the signal has been letting you down. In the first instance we'd always recommend our coverage and network status checkers. These will let you know the normal expected coverage, and if we've got any planned work or faults going on.

How long has the issue been going on for, and how is this affecting your connection, e.g. are calls failing, dropping or bad quality, or is it more of an issue with data? Let us know and we'll see if there's other advice we can give here.

JonathanB

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

samtheaspie
Regular

I was in PO8 last week and can confirm it sucks there.

Hera314
Fledgling

same here I have been experiencing a pitifull network coverage in all over London especially in N15 and SW17 for over a month  where I have been unable to get a full signal strength this despite your network status checker saying that everything is hunky dory and that there is a very good mobile internet, call and text.Yet I can no longer get a full 4g signal as my signal strength keep dropping up and down like a yoyo This is very frustrating has I am paying for a service which I can use and have to rely on Wi-Fi signal for the better part of the days.

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi Hera314,

Welcome to the Three Community.

I'm sorry to hear the signal has been letting you down lately. The signal strength in of itself doesn't necessarily indicate a network fault, can you help us understand what's not been working well? 

Are you experiencing issues with calls, texts, your data connection, or all three? Let us know a bit more about what sort of issues you're running into and we'll do our best to help. It'll also be handy to know which model of phone you have in case we need to give any instructions.

JonathanB

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

dmason197
Fledgling

Hi

Steph

Well I'm having issues with weak and fluctuating network coverage in PO8

Also my calls keeps dropping I'm not seeing any network improvement so far and the second line technical support cannot advise when this situation might improve?

I've got slow broadband speeds and buffering on YouTube and BBC iPlayer

My calls keep dropping and I'm only getting between zero or one signal strength?

Kind regards 

Dean 😢 😢 😢 

dmason197
Fledgling

All I get when I check the network status page Is the following information which isnt accurate?

Why would Three tell me the signal will improve in PO8 But this isn't the case?

Our systems haven’t reported any network problems.

Use coverage checker to see the usual signal strength in this area.

We’ll check that this information is up to date every 30 minutes. (last updated 10:15 am 31 August 2022).