cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New to Three

Fox
Regular

A few questions, speed check shows varying speeds from 6 - 416 mb speeds which vary minute to minute? 
Also three postcode checker reports I have  no coverage, is it totally inaccurate?

4 REPLIES 4
Geluk
Key player

Obviously not😇

Fox
Regular

Obviously, didn’t understand the question

sc1999
Local celebrity

Hi, I get variation on speed checker but not as much as you. There can be a number of reasons why you are seeing such a variation but is it affecting whatever you are doing and if not don't worry. From the speeds you quote you must be getting 5g and a number of people have been reporting consistency issues with 5g. I think that 3, O2 and EE, I have recent experience with all of them, have been too successful in flogging home broadband and are struggling to install bandwidth fast enough to keep up. Three seem to have problems with the speed with which they update their coverage checker and the network status checker. In my area they seem to be doing a lot of work, they say trying to improve things, but I cannot notice any improvement.

If the speed swings become an issue have a go at customer service and is there a 30 day cancellation period you can use?

Fox
Regular

I’m on one month contract so leaving won’t be a problem.