Our new roaming giveaway is live find out more here!
Give us your feedback about how easy you've found getting ready to roam on the above linked article, and you'll be in with the chance to win one of 10, 7 day Go Roam passes to use in Europe and Around the World destinations. Prize draw open till 01 May 2024
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Signal

Kayla19
Fledgling

My signal randomly goes on and off on random places then only works if I have Wi-Fi on or if I switch my phone on and off! Never works at my work anymore but did before anyone else have this problem? 

2 REPLIES 2
sc1999
Local celebrity

Where I used to work we had mobile signal boosters otherwise no mobiles would work but the phones have to be registered. Do you have these in your workplace or has the wifi password been changed?

StephR
Employee
Employee

Hey Kayla, welcome to Three Community.

That sounds pretty annoying, I'm sorry you've had some trouble with your data. Have a look at our network status checker, and pop your work postcode in to see any outages or updates there. It sounds like a network settings reset could help too. You can find out how to do that on our device support pages.

Let us know if this helps!

StephR

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.