Our new roaming giveaway is live find out more here!
Give us your feedback about how easy you've found getting ready to roam on the above linked article, and you'll be in with the chance to win one of 10, 7 day Go Roam passes to use in Europe and Around the World destinations. Prize draw open till 01 May 2024
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Split port?

andercall10895
Fledgling

I purchased a phone from 3 around 2 months ago, it took close to a month for me to receive the phone and since then I have been unable to receive calls or texts from anyone who isn't on the 3 network after transferring my number from o2 (I believe this is a split port). I raised this with 3 and they opened a case file saying it would be sorted within 48 hours, this was 1 month ago... I was in contact with them throughout this month and am no further forward, I was then told today that it'll be resolved within 72 hours? To make things worse they have now taken the payment for my first bill, so i am now paying for a service that isn't being provided.

Anyone else had these issues?

2 REPLIES 2
MZone
Rising star

Call 333 or go on live chat and ask to raise a complaint. 

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @andercall10895,

We've recently resolved an issue which was causing delays in ports from o2. Are these issues still persisting, or was it fixed over the weekend?

Thanks,
Jonathan

We'd like to hear your feedback! Let us know how easy you find it to get ready to Roam, and be in with a chance to win 7 days of free Roaming Passes – find out more here!